Are you on your Journey?
October 03, 2013
Jeremiah 29:11 says For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. My 19 year old self would find no meaning in these words and maybe even rebel against them but now at 38 I can say that this means a great deal to me and to my family. [more]
2014 Offering Envelopes
December 8, 2013
You read right, 2014 Offering Envelopes have been received and are ready for distribution. Please pick up you envelopes at the table setup in the back of the Sanctuary. Please do not begin using the envelopes until January 2014 as some of the numbers may have changed and will not be in service until 2014.
Third Prebyterian Church has been a pillar of the Springfield community for over 100 years. The church was founded with community outreach and support in mind. What the founders of our chuch wanted we are still doing. For over one hundred years, we have preached the gospel of the grace of God from this pulpit, and our members have been able to give a reason for their faith and their hope.
Worship Place & Time
Place1030 N 7th St,
Springfield, IL 62702
Sunday Service (9:15 AM)
Childrens Chapel (9:15 AM)
Nursery Available During Service
Sunday (10:45 AM)
Calendar of Events
- Sunday 12/15/13 9:15AM Third Sunday of Advent (White Gift Offering)
- Sunday 12/15/13 4:00PM Ecumenical Choir Concert & Reception at Kumler
- Tuesday 12/17/13 7:00AM Shawl Ministry
- Wednesday 12/18/13 6:00PM Chancel Choir Rehearsal
- Thursday 12/19/13 1:30PM Advent Bible Study
- Thursday 12/19/13 6:00PM Neighborhood Meet and Eat
- Sunday 12/22/13 9:15AM Fourth Sunday of Advent
- Sunday 12/22/13 4:00PM BLAST Youth Group
- Tuesday 12/24/13 5:30PM Annual Christmas Eve Candlelight Service